Kdevelop 1.0

Though not necessarily in subject, I wanted to point out that kdevelop is no
longer beta. It's an excellet tool, both on the usefulness, u-friendliness
and "educational" sides. I'm afraid that all gnome developinmg tools
equivalents are still lagging behind (gIDE, glade etc.) but I sincerely hope
they turn out more or less the same as these.
Just a thought.

Marcello
---
One standard to rule them all, one standard to find them,
One standard to bring them all, and in darkness bind them.
In the land of Microsoft, where the Shadow lies.