Re: Windows2000 coolness

Now you know why the bare minimum for w2k is like a p3 with 256mb of ram.
:)

That feature should go into a gtk engine or maybe gtk itself. but, leave
the choice to do normal menus. last time I checked, w2k could only do
fading, and sliding but not the quick no animation method. One reason w2k
is dog slow.