Re: none

"Girard Milmeister" <gemi@bluewin.ch> writes:
> KDE has a simple mechanism for setting theme properties for
> non-KDE applications, such as fonts and colours.
> It would be nice to have this in Gnome. Although it might
> be difficult with pixmap based themes, these themes could
> supply default colours in case that pixmaps don't apply.
> I primarily think of Motif, Tk and, well, KDE programs as well.

We would definitely like to have this, but have no one to implement it
right now. It's a good project if someone's interested; probably not
too difficult, you'd just have to put in the time to learn about
Motif, Tk, etc. (using the KDE code as a guide even). Certainly
possible to crank this hack out in a weekend.

Havoc