(forw) Re: CVS segfaulted -- left dir write locked

Anybody out there that can fix this for me this evening?

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org

Quoting Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com>:
> On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:35:49 -0700, Erik Andersen <andersen@xmission.com> wrote:
> >Presumably there is now a #cvs.lock file out there owned by gnomecvs the
> >really needs to be removed.  Could somebody remove it for me?
>
> Removed.
>
> -- Elliot

Hmmph.  Seems we missed some.

cvs server: Updating nethack/dat
cvs server: [03:30:29] waiting for gnomecvs's lock in /cvs/gnome/nethack/dat

could you do a

    find /cvs/gnome/nethack -name "#cvs.lock" -exec rm -rf {} \;

type of thing for me. It seems that the whole gnomehack tree is frozen.
I'm trying to do a release here... Could you also try to do a checkout
of nethack yourself to be sure all the stale locks are gone. Thanks,

 -Erik