Re: gnome-terminal macros and guile extensions

Regarding the future of GNOME, I just want to write this quickly down,
because I do not want to forget:

	1. I would like to keep HEAD kind of "stable" at any given
           point.

	2. new development and hacks should go into a branch, and
           merged when it becomes stable.

	3. We should only make a branch for the libraries when we do a
           api/binary downward-incompatible change in the HEAD.

That said, I do not think we want to start on a "development" branch
of gnome-libs just now.  We will be definetly doing a major GNOME
release in a few months, say 3-4, which will be just a huge bug fix
release, so any major changes should wait.

Miguel.