Re: Problem with applets

Kenneth Christíqua <kenneth@ripen.dk> writes:

> > And specifically,
> > which applets?
>
> gnomexmms, and sound-monitor, and gtm, and ..lets see... GnomeIcu

Hmm I am running the xmms applet, and sound monitor, both with no
problems.  Gnomeicu has been fixed in cvs, with a release pending
(let me know if you are using either past couple of days cvs, or
gnomeicu 0.65 which may not exist).

But one thing... what's gtm?

If you know how to get a stack trace for these, please do this.  Just
send them to me, though, and not the list.

Thanks,
Jacob

--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum