Re: using OpenGL/Mesa in a GNOME application

	Kenneth MacDonald has informed me this package don't
contain the autogen.sh, I suppose I packaged the sources badly.

	Nevertheless here are the instructions to prepare sources. You'll
need automake, autoconf, and others to do it succesfully.

	Basically, do next in gcad base directory:

$ aclocal -I macros
$ autoheader
$ automake -a --gnu
$ autoconf

Then cd to the modules directory and the same commands in all the modules
dir. (EX, GR, UI), except the aclocal, that has to be:

$ aclocal -I ../macros

	Excuse me for the problems, but I just finished last exam and ...
;-)

	Next monday I'll fix this.

	Greetings,
			Iņigo Serna