Re: config system thoughts

Hmm, I should point out: this is *not* a file format, and won't be usable
for that - it would mangle the whole backend thing. For a file format,
people should use gnome-xml or some other software directly.

So, we don't want to think about gnome-config uses like desktop entries;
and we don't want to support storing large hunks of data efficiently -
much as CORBA is a stupid way to pass a big hunk of bytes around, but a
good way to pass a few bytes of key information.

Havoc