Re: Libglade internal representation for interfaces

Alright, I have put together a tutorial on using the SAX interface.  It is
available at:
  http://www.daa.com.au/~james/gnome/xml-sax/xml-sax.html

The first section describes what the SAX interface is, and some examples
of when you might want to use it.  This is important, because if you have
only used the DOM tree interface, the SAX interface seems inside out.  It
also describes using a state machine to help simplify the parser.

The second section describes actually using libxml to code a SAX based
XML parser.  It doesn't go into detail about everything -- just enough to
get you started writing a parser.

It is mainly based on my own experiences using this interface, so I may
have got some parts wrong.  If you find any errors or have any comments,
please mail me.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au