Re: ChangeLog Question

> Hi,
>
> 	I know this may be an obvious question, but is there an automatic
> way to format the ChangeLog files or to add an entry to the files?  I
> always see all the ChangeLogs in the exact same format no matter who does
> the entry, so I figure there must be an automatic way to do this.  Am I
> wrong?

Well, if you use emacs, Control-X 4 a (add-change-log-entry-other-wind
ow) is quite convenient...

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999

NOTE: My address steintr@avnet.org will stop working in approximately
two weeks...  Use one of the current alternatives listed above!