extrace missing (was: gnome-media-1.0.9 RPMS)

Rasaki Bidemi Bolanle Temidire said once upon a time (Wed, 2 Jun 1999):

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Does anyone have any Red Hat 6.0 RPMS for the new gnome-media-1.0.9 package?
> Dax?  Anyone?

I would make some but it seems that "extace" directory is missing (but
there are still references to it in the Makefile).  Does anybody know
anything about this?

(I've never heard of extace before, it seems that is a Esound
visualization app (think WinAMP visualization plugin), pretty cool)

Dax Kelson