Re: __va_copy == G_VA_COPY

So,
I located G_VA_COPY in glibconfig.h, and I commented it out.
This allows glib.h to redefine G_VA_COPY (I assume correctly)
and now gsm compiles, and therefore gnome core, compiles
through.

Does anyone know why G_VA_COPY was defined in glibconfig.h
to __va_copy, where __va_copy doesn't exist?

Or does __va_copy exist, and I simply don't know where
it is?

And does commenting out G_VA_COPY in glibconfig.h and letting
it be redefined in glib.h correctly define the macro?

And finally, any idea who I contact about this redefinition
problem?

Torsten