GnomeHello

Hi,

I just checked in a gnome-hello module. This is a sample program from my
book. It's fairly simple, a good starting point if you're learning to code
Gnome apps.

Bug fixes and enhancements welcome; please keep it *very* clean and if
you're at all doubtful about the correctness of your change, bring it up
on the list. The program is supposed to be a good example.

In general it should conform to our Gnome programming guidelines, so for
example if someone wants to reindent it that's fine. :-) I needed
two-space indent to fit on book pages.

The license will be X-style or GPL, at your option.

Thanks,
Havoc