Re: New gnome-config stuff

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Kenneth MacDonald <Kenneth MacDonald wrote:
> Does anyone have any design specs for the gnome-config stuff that's
> "work underway" as mentioned at
> http://developer.gnome.org/arch/misc/config.html?

It's unclear that work is actually underway; we talked to the Debian
people some about doing this, for example:

  http://www.debian.org/~wakkerma/config6/

is a fairly complete design spec. However, no one was implementing it; it
looks like someone's implementing a simpler but less powerful system for
Debian now, I don't have an URL for that. Debian might still use the
complicated one if someone were to implement it.

Havoc