Re: Libmailcheck- take two

oops, I forgot to mention that there should be methods to allow clients to
get a list of mailcheck's that already exist and to connect to those as
well as just creating new ones, so that many clients can share the same
object (which is the whole point... ;-)

GList *gnome_mailcheck_list();    /* list of mailbox names */
MailBox *gnome_mailcheck_get_ref(char *name)

thanks,
Ian