Re: preferred graphical designer for gnome?

On 02 Mar 1999 01:32:41 -0400, Aldy Hernandez <aldy@uaa.edu> wrote:
>Hi, I couldn't find anything about this in the FAQ/docs.  Is there a
>preferred graphical program designer for gnome?
>
>For my cromagnon program, I'm using "glade" (which only generates
>Gtk+) and then I have a few perl scripts that massage the output into
>something GNOMEable.  I only use this for the main screens, but this
>all seems very hacky.
>
>What does everyone do?  Do y'all code the screens by hand?

Everyone I know does...

If a screen is so complex that you can't code it by hand, you probably
need to do some UI reorganization. :-)

Just MHO,
-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg