Re: Double click events

This is a fairly easy one.  Connect to the button_press signal of the
clist, and then you can use the following code to find to catch the double
clicks:
  if (/* check button press type */) {
    gint row, col;
    if (!gtk_clist_get_selection_info(clist, event->x, event->y, &row, &col))
      /* the click must have been on the scrollbar, header or border */
      return FALSE;
    /* button press was on cell (row,col) */
    handle_event();
    return TRUE;
  }
  return FALSE;

remember to make sure that the event mask is set correctly for the events
you want to catch.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au