The perfect GNOME app

Hello,

I'm trying to track down a list of some very well-written GNOME
apps which cover as much as possible of the GNOME API.  In
particular, I'm looking for good UI style, clean, efficient code,
and full implementations of hallmark GNOME features, like session
management, i18n, the canvas, gnorba, etc.  Bonus points for
stuff like printing, metadata, mime, gnome-triggers, and the
like.

I think gnumeric will be my starting point.  What other apps
would you suggest?

Thanks!
John