Re: Double click word delimiters for gnome terminal

Sorry, I did not understand which "general page of the preferences" you
mean?
In Gnome's "Control Center" I did not see such a preference
"Select-by-word
characters".

What I mean is similar to the command in rxvt manual
(http://www.rxvt.org/manual.html):

cutchars: string
     The characters used as delimiters for double-click word selection.
     The built-in default:

Jacob Nikom