Re: Email library/API

> > IMAP.
> > they used a modifed version of imap4
>
> I am sure Exchange does more than mail.  So, can we find out all the
> features of it?

Talked to a friend of mine who is an ex-microsft employee.  He didn't know
exactly but he believes that they are using the Icalendar standard for the
calendarizing part.  (I've mentioned this before)  I've seen this same
information on the microsoft web page and in dejanews.  So I'm reasonably
confident that we can use it.  They are also using X.400 for email
structure, and LDAP I believe for storing the mail. (I'm not sure about
this one)
	sri