Re: Gnome-Bugs and SMTP

This example is almost completley moot for a bug system, because
the bug-email host is the one that receives the email.

If a user is experiencing problems they may not even have mail
configured properly - its probably worth trying smtp directly - at
least *you* know the mail got there if it worked.  Rather than
being spooled indefinetly on a system that isn't setup to receive
email properly (e.g. someone who just uses a net mail account).

 Michael