Re: warnings, errors;source code is included

As someone replied to you, this means you have not specified return values
for some of your functions.  Specifically, the functions
UpdateProgressTimer and main.  If you don't want them to return anything,
use the return type void (so you would use "void main(..." instead of just

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/