Re: CVS question to Gnome 'Officials'

 Hi,

Ok first thanks, and second this makes sense. I doubt my thing is core
to anything yet actually!

I will look at possible public cvs servers. I really hadn't thought
about that! I will look with google and come up with them all!?!?!?!

Thanks again to all who answered!

H. Aurag

On 11/18/99, 4:52:16 PM, Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com> wrote regarding
Re: CVS question to Gnome 'Officials':

> On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Hassan Aurag wrote:

> >  How does putting your work under gnome cvs done?
> >
> >  Do you choose what to put there?

> Basically, the theory is that anything that is a "core" Gnome
component
> goes into Gnome CVS. This rule has been sometimes disregarded, but
> generally it works better if people try to maintain packages without
> depending on us.

> I saw the other day that there is a site (sponsored by VA Research
IIRC)