Re: musical-notation widget

I was writing one, but a few weeks ago my drive crashed and I lost it. I
plan to start working on it again very soon.

Federico or Elliott also started writing one, and it's available in CVS as
'gem'.

Let me know if you're interested in working together on this project. As
soon as my school semester is over (two weeks or so), I planned to get
back to work on mine.

Cody Russell