Re: a suggestion about error-messages

 I don't fully agree.

 You use a gnome-terminal and you type something wrong, it pops-up a
message. This could become annoying.

 However, I agree that coders should catch their errors and pop an
error message if necessary, that is when stderr is not in their app in
other wors when it is not a terminal-like app. Also it really is easy,
Gnome already has easiest to sue utility for such a thing.

 It's really up to the coders to do that!

My 2 cents

H. Aurag