Re: Cursors

Wed Nov 24 1999, bob@cs.csoft.net ->
> > If window manager themes were to be included, there would have to be
> > a standard window manager, which is a touchy subject :)
>
> Yes, but, you could include a theme for more then one wm in it. In
> fact, if the themes are similar enough, they could share the images.

In fact, the theme could specify button and title bar pixmaps, border
pixmaps, font color and so on, and if the window manager is Gnome
compliant enough it would somehow find these things out and use them.

But this is somewhat far fetched.

	n.

--
[ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/ ] [ PGP: 0x453504F1 ] [ UIN: 4439498 ]
    Opinions expressed above are mine, and not those of my future employees.

PGP signature