Re: Cursors

> Not if the format of the themeballs is mentioned in the new Gnome/KDE WM spec.
> Of course, "theme compliance" shouldn't be mandatory, but a shared theme
> format for several window managers and two desktop environments would be a
> good thing IMO.

Will we ever get window manager writers to agree on a format, that uses each
windowmanager to its fullest?
A solution could be to make our own themes and then have modules that convert
the GNOME-theme into another theme, but this could be a lot of work, and again,
not really use the window managers to their full potential.

iain