Tasklist icon

The new tasklist buttons shows an icon for each button. But it is
always the same icon. Looks like an empty windows. The best is of
course if we could get the correct icon for each windows so that it's
easy to see what program each button belongs to.

I guess this is something that should be saved as a prop on the
window. Then the windowsmanager can also use it as the upper left button
in the window to get the look like in windows (for those who like that).

Is there any plans to do this. Maybe we can do it for 1.0.50. It's a
very small change to make every program set en extra prop on the window
for the icon.

--
/Dennis