Re: GDK question

GdkPixmap's are actually special GdkWindows that are not displayed to the
screen and do not have to be redrawn when they get obscured.  So you can
use the standard gdk_window functions for some of this.  What you are
probably looking for is:
  gdk_window_get_size(pixmap, &width, &height);

The gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm function will use the current directory to
find the pixmap.  Consider using the gnome_pixmap_file() function to find
the pixmap.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au