Re: Bug status report

On Fri, 01 Oct 1999 14:00:06 EDT, Elliot Lee wrote:

>gnome-pim (1 bugs):
>   Grave (1 bugs)
>    * #2043: Invalid times cause core dump in gnomecal

This bug appears to be in gnome-libs, at least after 5 minutes of
testing.  The segfault occurs in gnome_date_edit_get_date, but I
don't have a current CVS gnome-libs available to get any more info.

Hopefully that will be enough to set someone on the right track.  In any case, if nobody has tracked this down by Monday, I'll take a look at it in some more detail.

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999

NOTE: My address steintr@avnet.org will stop working soon... Use one
of the current alternatives listed above!