Re: Gtk-critical on gtkcontainer (gtk-1.2.5)

This error appears to come a lot - like I mentioned, it came in guname
from the gome-utils package - it also occured on several other
applications for me [The AfterStep clock applet properties page] -
Anyway, I think this may be a possible error on gtk+ or
gnome-libs...anyone wanna verify?