Re: Cells in a window

> I think that a GtkEntry would do for the input part...

Unless the input should be more like a 'console'?

I think someone got readline working in a zvt, that could be appropriate
in this case.

> For the output, I don't think you could do that with the zvterm, maybe you
> should have a look at the gnome-canvas...

Well, again, if it is just textual output, it could be suitable.  If
you need multiple or proportional fonts or other graphics components,
then it probably isn't.

Hassan, you could either just add additional 'toplevel' windows (which
display on their own), or you could use a notebook so the windows are
separate 'tabs' in the same window, or you could use the mdi stuff ...

You could also make each output display a bonobo component and use
bonobo.

There are many possibilities.

 Michael