Searching for Gnome Programs Written in Perl

Hello,

I have been writing a program in Perl/Tk but I'd like to port it to
Perl/Gnome but it seems to me that no documentation exists and that
available examples are either inconsistent and/or too simple to be much
help.

I've been searching Freshmeat but all I can find is programs written
in Perl/Gtk.

So, could anyone give me a pointer to a program which I could study?

--
Ari Makela
hauva@iki.fi   		              		    http://www.iki.fi/hauva/

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live. You also panic." - Douglas Adams