Re: Panel foot menu favorites

Chris Jones wrote:

> Hi
>
> > Hopefully it should be finished some time tomorrow after I've nabbed
> > few hours kip.
>
> Naturally I didn't get any kip and just bashed straight on. It's not
> the most elegant solution, but it works (here at least). It is
> possible that there are some wierd tags that Netscape puts into it's
> bookmarks file that I haven't observed here.
>
> Attached is the code with some docs for using it. Obviously it's GPL,
> so you may hack on it at will (you will need to to get it integrated
> better with the panel). It uses the gnome-moz-remote app to launch the
> URLs, so you will need that installed.
>
> /me sits back and waits for the "Your code sucks, no way is that going
> near my CVS tree" replies ;)
>
> Cheers,

Can we please *not* call this feature "Favorites", when the primary app
for editing/adding to them (Netscape) calls them bookmarks. Only IE
calls them favorites.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill