Re: Creating source tree for new project

Try looking at the gnome-hello module on CVS (I think that is the name).
Havoc put it together as a sample framework to help people start putting
together their package.  It may be just what you are looking for.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/