Re: gnome-socket API proposal

> Easy solution. Download them all. :)
> 10 files is just as easy to download as 5.

	Good point, as long as we're talking about 5 or 10.  Downloading
20 packages (and then making sure you install them in the right order to
meet all the dependencies) is not as easy.

	How many packages is a complete Gnome system these days?  By
complete I mean all the required and optional libs, along with the
productivity and utility applications (like games, cd/mp3 player, irc
client, and maybe Gimp?)

--Derek