Re: window-in-window MDI

On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 08:42:05PM +0100, Jaka Mocnik wrote:
> > So, can we have some discussion of the change, and revert the change
> > if there isn't a consensus to include it?
> so, as far as I am concerned, this is a matter of freedom of choice (I
> hope I don't get shot at an entrance to a clinic - whoops, this was a
> tasteless one), but as I am in no way emotionally attached to these
> changes, I can happily revert them if the people of Rome (ah, pardon,
> GNOME) decide so ;) ...

I agree with Jaka here.  As long as it's not the default I'm all for it being
there.  There are many people who like it for some weird reason so those
people can be happy now and switch their defaults.  I have seen people in my
lug using this argument as an argument for KDE.  I dunno if that is a good
technical reason to have it, but I don't see a reason to not have it unless
it crashes all the time and takes up 20 megs in the library.

George