Re: CVS login

At 11:29 AM 4/4/00 -0700, Paul Brandariz x6546 wrote:
Been there. Done that. Of course, one could say to get around that problem
I just became a member of the team, although I have to pay with code :). It
stopped working for me, and I was without updated code for awhile, oh the
torture. It would nice to get it back up and running, maybe those Canadians
have it out for us (do a traceroute anoncvs.gnome.org and watch those .ca's
come up).