Re: libart: transforming SVPs

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000 chrismail@gnwy100.wuh.wustl.edu wrote:

> However, this may point out the potential usefulness of an
> art_vpath_vpath_stroke(..) call (unless I'm still confused).  Maybe I'll work on
> that.

Yet better would be art_bpath_bpath_stroke (of course, I know that you
cannot make bezier curve parallel to another one, but if we subdivide
bezpath to 2-4 subpaths, there should be reasonably close approximations)
This would allow such things as growing and shrinking of arbitrary shapes,
without ending with very-very many points.

Lauris