Re: gnome_config

I put a tarball of the config script I wrote (along with a few config
files for it) here:

  http://www.daa.com.au/~james/files/pkg-config.tar.gz

The script can take the switches --expand, --cflags and --libs.  The
first will expand the list of dependencies for the selected packages.
Something like:

  ./pkg-config --expand zvt
  zvt gtk gmodule gdk xlib glib

(doing a `pkg-config --libs zvt` would return a reduced set of linker
flags to link with all these packages).

Note that the sample config files are a bit old, so it won't give
identical results to the current gnome-config, but it demonstrates the
idea.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au