Re: RFC: A draft proposal for the future of the GNOME printing system.

Mathieu Lacage <lacage@email.enst.fr> writes:

> It happens sadly that our target users (desktop users) don't usually
> buy PS printers. (My mother has no PS printer)

That is true, but it's also true that Gnome must support PS printers
well, or it will be unuseful for professional output.  It would be
nice to avoid the necessity for apps to write their own postscript to
properly run high-end printers and imagesetters.

206 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes, 47 seconds till we run away.
In 1750 Issac Newton became discouraged when he fell up a flight of stairs.