Re: gnome-terminal feature

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 05:34:38PM -0400, nrvale0@pop.uky.edu wrote:

> 1) Is anyone adding support for multiple term sessions in a single
> gnome-terminal window similar to what they are doing in KDE2? That's
> pretty nifty!

You'll have to ask the maintainers, but I think not.

I think it could be useful as a poor man's screen (actually, you can achieve
the effect by invoking screen within each new terminal window). It would be
more user-friendly (you could provide menu options and buttons) and more
obvious (users get confused by screen because it lives in the background).

> 2) Where in the heck does gnome-terminal live in CVS? I can't find it
> in Bonsai.

gnome-core

--
coffeecocacolagravitywars - Hans Petter Jansson - amigadracoempirefluxstuff
toomuchsugarkingcrimsonemperorcrimzgoodbadandonedayitsallgonnaendupinflames