GtkObject MVC implementation

Hi!

I've done a simple implementation of the arquitecture
Model-View-Controller using GtkObject classes.

This release is not complete, tested, documented or correct. But I'm
releasing this in case it could help to make other implementations.

In particular, I will explore the issues involved implementing MVC (or
MVP) using Gtk Widgets and GnomeCanvasItems.

The file is here:

http://arturo.directmail.org/tesis/GtkMVC-0.0.0.tar.gz

	Greetings.

--
Arturo Tena
arturo@directmail.org

If something happens to be foolproof, better fools get invented.
 LotR