Re: question/suggestion

 I am not sure I understand everything. But there are already 3 ways of
doing these:

 One is su/sudo. You could "enhance" those to accept stuff like
root@machine2. There is also ssh, pam and the list goes on. Pam is the
best imo, since it allows for just about anything.

 Making a capplet that gives you access to adminstration stuff on another
machine is trivial with python for instance. If you really want one, tell me.

On 8/6/00, 3:40:26 PM, Andrew Oliver <acomaillists@yahoo.com> wrote
regarding question/suggestion: