The New Helix-Update

I keep hearing things about this and I'm wondering what they are.  Namely, I
was reading one of the many sites covering LinuxWorld and someone supposedly
from helix and a debian user said that after this, they will never use
apt-get again.  I knew something like this was going to happen and even
talked about it one of the replies to a story in Gnotices.  I'm just curious
about the details or if I can look at the code in CVS...

    Keep Up the Good Work Helix