Re: GNOME 1.4 package list

James Henstridge <james@daa.com.au> writes:

> On 27 Aug 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>
> > GNOME Office packages
> >
> > dia                 0.85
> The latest version of dia is 0.86 (and I am the contact for dia and
> libglade).

James, the version numbers in the document are just the versions in
the last release. If there's a newer release that we want to make sure
to ship, you should put "Yes" in the "New Release Needed"
column. Could you please make this change, and add yourself as contact
for the two packages you mentioned, in the releng module in CVS?

 - Maciej