Re: Directories/Files

> > Amazingly enough, I like the gtk file selector better than _every_ other file
> > selector I've ever used, including Windows/BeOs/kde. Granted, it's a little
> > ugly, but the chances are that if there isn't tab completion (a'la bash), I
> > probably won't use the desktop system. I just hope that this tab completion
> > stays. I am not, however, a good indication of the type of person you want to
> > write a desktop system for.
> >
> > Lucas
>
> I must second this.  TAB completion should stay.  When one has a
> directory
> with a few hundred files, TAB completion is the best thing going.

Yes, tab completion is a must, but I would like to make absolutely sure
that it also remembers the position of the last file selected.  Currently,
I think it restarts itself after a selection has been made.  This has been
especially been frustrating in XMMS when trying to select files for a
playlist.  :(

	sri