Re: Antialias

> and what about NOT changing the direction of the arrow ?
>
> (when it touches menus, panel, etc)
> is hard for a newbie that the pointer in constantly changing
> (and hard for myself to do good aiming)
>
> windows doesn't change the direction of the arrow ...
>
> sergio

I know a soft what change the direction of the arrow in function of the mouse
position on the screen :
- upper left
- upper rigt
- lower left
- lower right

and the direction of the pointer was always to the center on the screen

it will be very fun !

The soft was exelpaint on a exel100 machine (exelvision)