gnome-print

   I've trying to do a math expression renderer using gnome-print, but
unfortunately I've been having some problems.
   First, I tried it with a canvas without anti-aliasing. Lines were drawn
correctly but I couldn't see any rendered text.
   Then, I tried a canvas with aa, and text appeared correctly (in fact,
it looks superb), but lines only appear near text. A line that is too far
away from any rendered text string doesn't show up. Besides, gnome
complains the aa canvas is buggy.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
[reinolinux.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]