EFS and gnome/kde (was Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.)

I have talked to a kde developer today and efs was mentioned. The kde guys
would be very interested in discusing this. A unified gnome/kde file
format would go along way. They will be in gnome-kde@gnome.org. Anyone
interested should meet there.